Register Now
skyfire

Fortnite Ice Storm Season 7 Battle

Fortnites season 7 challenges are released. And this time the ice storm challenge is up. Ice maps are seen all over. And the different form of weapons and the suits can be seen as well. You may notice around 250 ice fields and 100 ice monsters visible which you have to destroy apart from the battle royale challenges. One interesting brute is going to be the golden brute which is going to be harder for us to kill. 

Have you played the ice storm challenges yet? 

You might be a few days late :P.

The Ice Storm challenges are now over and it was great fun actually. There were two rewards that were available for completing the challenges as well, one was a wrap for weapons and vehicles when you complete around 6 of the challenges. And the other reward was a special glider for completing all the challenges. I managed to do all of them in time so managed to get both rewards.

On 1/30/2019 at 4:33 PM, DarthHazard said:

You might be a few days late :P.

The Ice Storm challenges are now over and it was great fun actually. There were two rewards that were available for completing the challenges as well, one was a wrap for weapons and vehicles when you complete around 6 of the challenges. And the other reward was a special glider for completing all the challenges. I managed to do all of them in time so managed to get both rewards.

I loved being able to disguise myself as a Snowman - I managed to ambush several players by blending in with other Snowmen.

I haven't really used them much since they were added to the game. The only time I did use them in games was to get the challenge to use snowmen in a different match 3 times. I like the idea of them but they are quite obvious since there aren't as many snowmen around the map at the moment. Plus, I forgot that I can't switch weapons when I am a snowman so I end up losing the snowman ability lol

On 2/2/2019 at 9:45 AM, DarthHazard said:

I haven't really used them much since they were added to the game. The only time I did use them in games was to get the challenge to use snowmen in a different match 3 times. I like the idea of them but they are quite obvious since there aren't as many snowmen around the map at the moment. Plus, I forgot that I can't switch weapons when I am a snowman so I end up losing the snowman ability lol

Did you catch the in-game live event last week about Marshmallow man? I was there and it was freaking crazy! At various points, everyone broke out dancing and was whisked up into the air - the most unique in-game event I ever encountered.