Register Now
skyfire

Jump Force : Bleach Characters

I don't know how many of you have read the Manga named bleach. Or played the Bleach game or even watched anime. But Jump force, the game which is based on weekly jump manga characters is being released with focus on the bleach's characters. Bleach ended 3 years back. And it was interesting run while the manga was out there. It is even more interesting to see the characters now in the Jump force game. 

Have you played Jump force on PS4?

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

I don't know how many of you have read the Manga named bleach. Or played the Bleach game or even watched anime. But Jump force, the game which is based on weekly jump manga characters is being released with focus on the bleach's characters. Bleach ended 3 years back. And it was interesting run while the manga was out there. It is even more interesting to see the characters now in the Jump force game. 

Bleach still has a large following even though the manga ended 3 years back. The light story novels were sold out within weeks of release and almost any Bleach merchandise released got sold out. No, I haven't played Jump Force as yet. Although, I am keeping my eye on it but there is one thing that bugs me - how comes they have Yami Yugi in Jump Force but no Seto Kaiba? His ego would have been perfect for a game like this especially when you defeat another player and you hear him say "You Lose!".

On 1/30/2019 at 5:40 AM, skyfire said:

Well Jump Force hasnt been released yet 

Yeah I used to watch Bleach back in the day, incoherent plot and a lot of filler, but awesome fights, the final arc on Manga was kind of meh because of the plot , still cool fights.
One thing about the game that makes me worry is the actual game play, looks very solid but I said the same thing about One Piece Burning blood and the gameplay was very clunky, I hope this case its not the same for Jump Force since I'm planning on getting this game eventually.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well Jump Force hasnt been released yet 

Yeah I used to watch Bleach back in the day, incoherent plot and a lot of filler, but awesome fights, the final arc on Manga was kind of meh because of the plot , still cool fights.
One thing about the game that makes me worry is the actual game play, looks very solid but I said the same thing about One Piece Burning blood and the gameplay was very clunky, I hope this case its not the same for Jump Force since I'm planning on getting this game eventually.

I cannot believe they don't have Kenpachi Zaraki, Byakuya or Yamamoto in the game though -_-.

On 1/31/2019 at 10:44 AM, killamch89 said:

Bleach still has a large following even though the manga ended 3 years back. The light story novels were sold out within weeks of release and almost any Bleach merchandise released got sold out. No, I haven't played Jump Force as yet. Although, I am keeping my eye on it but there is one thing that bugs me - how comes they have Yami Yugi in Jump Force but no Seto Kaiba? His ego would have been perfect for a game like this especially when you defeat another player and you hear him say "You Lose!".

Yes large following and also there seems to be the characters like aizen, ichigo and few other characters that were used. Zaraki and Juha bach are less likely to be ever in the game.  but then again we are going to see how it goes for the JUMP's bleach installment in near future. 

On 5/3/2019 at 2:17 PM, skyfire said:

Yes large following and also there seems to be the characters like aizen, ichigo and few other characters that were used. Zaraki and Juha bach are less likely to be ever in the game.  but then again we are going to see how it goes for the JUMP's bleach installment in near future. 

I would like to see Kenpachi Zaraki as he is one of the main side characters and he is extremely popular. It would also be interesting to see how they would introduce his Shikai and Bankai but maybe they stick to the anime timeline Kenpachi which hasn't unlocked these abilities yet.

I think the way bleach was ended they culled a lot of characters. His bankai in the manga was definitely fearsome. Yachiru who was his bankai in released state used to make him uncontrollable demon. I wanted to see the quincies in the jump or even standalone game. But that is not happening. 

On 5/5/2019 at 5:37 PM, killamch89 said:

I would like to see Kenpachi Zaraki as he is one of the main side characters and he is extremely popular. It would also be interesting to see how they would introduce his Shikai and Bankai but maybe they stick to the anime timeline Kenpachi which hasn't unlocked these abilities yet.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the way bleach was ended they culled a lot of characters. His bankai in the manga was definitely fearsome. Yachiru who was his bankai in released state used to make him uncontrollable demon. I wanted to see the quincies in the jump or even standalone game. But that is not happening. 

It seems the only other two Bleach characters that will appear this year are Hitsugaya Toshiro and Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez ( hell yeah Grimmjow 🤘). Its hard to say if more will come up on 2020.

I think there is no chance for the manga to reboot in any way. Most likely they may add the manga characters like haschwalth or juha bach if they were to add any OP character. But just speculation on this though.