Register Now
skyfire

Alan Wake (Android)

This is one good action adventure video game that you can play on Android. It starts with a plot of darkness taking over humans and the objects around. Lot of things to explore. And it's kind of open world psychological thriller that you may want to check out. I have had fun around seeing some demos and walkthroughs where the game showed some potential. And maybe worth playing if you are into mystery and psychological thriller. So have you downloaded Alan Wake on Android?

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

This is one good action adventure video game that you can play on Android. It starts with a plot of darkness taking over humans and the objects around. Lot of things to explore. And it's kind of open world psychological thriller that you may want to check out. I have had fun around seeing some demos and walkthroughs where the game showed some potential. And maybe worth playing if you are into mystery and psychological thriller. So have you downloaded Alan Wake on Android?

No, I haven't downloaded the game but I will go look it up on Youtube later because it sounds very interesting. Have you given it a try as yet?

On 2/1/2019 at 9:03 AM, skyfire said:

Ex-Squeeze me, what? Did this fucking game get ported to Android?