Register Now
killamch89

Metro Exodus receives huge backlash for last-minute exclusivity deal

When I heard Epic Games were going to launch a store to compete with Steam, I was excited that Steam finally had competition but the latest move by Epic Games is starting to make me rethink that. Metro Exodus is offered exclusively on Epic Games but the thing is this was a last-minute deal after several people pre-ordered the game via Steam. What do you think of this situation?

Of course it's awful! (I wanted to make this news on VGR but it wasn't approved on tiume but eh).

Anyways, what bothers me so much about this is the fact that many people who pre-ordered the game were duped because now they will be forced to get it on the Epic Games Store. That's just bullshit.

10 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Of course it's awful! (I wanted to make this news on VGR but it wasn't approved on tiume but eh).

Anyways, what bothers me so much about this is the fact that many people who pre-ordered the game were duped because now they will be forced to get it on the Epic Games Store. That's just bullshit.

Exactly why I no longer pre-order games.

8 hours ago, DylanC said:

Aye, that’s BS. Not a good look. Will probably hurt the game’s overall PC sales.

Will definitely ruin their reputation amongst most gamers - that for sure.