Register Now
Alexander.

Using Gaming cheat codes to play

Do you use Cheat Codes to play? If so, how does this benefit the game and you as a gamer? 

I don't use them whilst playing computer games. Challenges are there for a reason, to challenge you. My opinion is that you should first try to overcome the difficulties presented by watching and reading tutorials online. 

5 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Do you use Cheat Codes to play? If so, how does this benefit the game and you as a gamer? 

I don't use them whilst playing computer games. Challenges are there for a reason, to challenge you. My opinion is that you should first try to overcome the difficulties presented by watching and reading tutorials online. 

In the case of Skyrim, you do have to use cheat codes from time to time to overcome game-breaking bugs so in this case, I approve of using such cheat codes. Under normal circumstances, however, no I don't because I like the feeling of seeing my character progress and turn into an absolute monster.

I don't. If any game is not something I can finish at the most I can watch the gameplay on the youtube. And some of the time I can also ask some of my friends on how to complete this level. And if nothing works I just leave the game be and come back to it after some time and see if that works or just leave it be. By using the cheat code the game becomes boring.