Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever cried whilst playing?

I have never cried whilst playing computer games neither have I been  that enthusiastic when playing. I don't get emotionally attached to virtual characters which aren't real. Although, I'll occasionally get frustrated and rage when I cant pass a checkpoint. Most of the time I'll try and overcome the obstacles rather than get angry from reading and watching tutorials online. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

2 minutes ago, Bravosi said:

I wouldn't say cried, but I did shed a tear in certain parts. Like The Last of Us, Starcraft, Gothic and few others.

Explain why your copying and pasting content! Plagiarism is bad for search engine results and all sites involved could be penalised.  Please try and write original content please, this just shows your not actually interested in the discussion that has been posted.

Screenshot_20190226-102751.thumb.jpg.d719c2fc4aa47c4360dfa329a75a606c.jpg

Game don't make me much sentimental. Okay some games can make you. But that's not why we have games designed for. They are supposed to make you happy when you are lonely. That is how the gaming works out. I can tell you that some of the time such game play approach is not going to be helpful in life. So not being sentimental with games is the way to go. 

21 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I've cried multiple times, often when getting really engaged in the story.

What video game  was it that made you emotionally attached? How frequently did you cry when you played the game? Just out of curiosity, if you can remember, what was the plot of the story?

Edited by xXInfectedXx

1 hour ago, xXInfectedXx said:

What video game  was it that made you emotionally attached? How frequently did you cry when you played the game? Just out of curiosity, if you can remember, what was the plot of the story?

I remember The Longest Journey made me cry a lot. Can't really discuss it without going into spoilers but it was during a death scene. 

I also cried at the end of Grim Fandango due to the bittersweet ending and the beautiful end quote.

Edited by Alyxx