Register Now
Alexander.

Pre-Ordering

The only games I'll preorder are Pokemon and Sonic titles, seeing how they're my favorite gaming franchises. I just wish the preorder bonuses for Pokemon were better here in the United States... Lately we've only been getting download codes to lots of Pokeballs, or mediocre healing items where other countries get steelbook editions. 😕 At least with Sonic you get in game bonuses, but I think it's dumb Sega is releasing a digital deluxe edition with extra DLC that the physical release won't have. I'd much rather have a physical copy of the game too.

My dad preordered my Playstation 4 for me when it originally came out. I've otherwise just waited a few months to get the newer console. I always think the first 3-6 months is when they can trial and error the console and make sure they will not mess up so early on. 

It is very rare that I will pre-order a console and I usually wait a little while instead before I make the purchase rather than jumping on it for release and running into issues. 

I have still yet to upgrade to the Xbox Series S or X, hoping I will be able to at some point but right now, still waiting. 

I have never pre-ordered a console, and I rarely ever preorder games. There is rare instances that I will preorder or kickstart a game. Mostly if it is related to the niche that I enjoy, dinosaurs.

I have kick started multiple indie dinosaur games, and one of them failed pretty badly. It is unfortunate, it had a lot of potential to have an amazing paleo-accurate design, but one of their former staff members ran off with a bunch of their money, so the game is had a significant slowdown in their development cycle and it seems to take years for an update.