Register Now
DylanC

Worst video game you’ve platinumed?

Back in the day, I played a game just for an easy platinum trophy (I know, I’m broken inside, sorry). It was called Terminator Salvation - yes, the game based on the famous movie. It was pretty damn awful but I persevered to achieve that shiny platinum. 

What’s the worst game you’ve achieved 100% of the trophies/achievements in? Was it worth it?

Edited by DylanC

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I've never actually been one to try for trophies or achievements, but your story made me laugh =D

Agreed. I myself usually just play a game to finish it and probably see if there is any replayability value. I may have gotten trophies/achievements across several games but I probably wouldn't remember/notice. I do have a friend that will persevere with a game just for the achievements and that's why I started to chuckle because I remembered how he outright hated some games but wouldn't stop playing them.

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Agreed. I myself usually just play a game to finish it and probably see if there is any replayability value. I may have gotten trophies/achievements across several games but I probably wouldn't remember/notice. I do have a friend that will persevere with a game just for the achievements and that's why I started to chuckle because I remembered how he outright hated some games but wouldn't stop playing them.

I have my own version of this silliness though. Sometimes I will get extremely angry at a puzzle or a boss fight, and will refuse to get up and leave until i beat it, even if I hate every minute.

2 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I have my own version of this silliness though. Sometimes I will get extremely angry at a puzzle or a boss fight, and will refuse to get up and leave until i beat it, even if I hate every minute.

I can understand a frustrating puzzle or boss fight because most good games have at least one of the two and I do usually persevere although I will swearing under my breath the entire time.