Register Now
UleTheVee

This is NOT okay

9 hours ago, Alyxx said:

That is a pretty stupid reason in my opinion cause it means you will miss out on a lot of potentially great games cause while I don't defend their practices in any way, I still treat games on a game-to-game basis regardless of the publisher.

When EA randomly deletes your Origin user account after 60 days of inactivity for no reason at all and can't get back the games you bought with your money - then you will understand where I am coming from. I am not the only person they have done this to either.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When EA randomly deletes your Origin user account after 60 days of inactivity for no reason at all and can't get back the games you bought with your money - then you will understand where I am coming from. I am not the only person they have done this to either.

Yeah okay, if I was in your position I'd probably be pissed too. But still... Anthem is an awesome game.

6 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah okay, if I was in your position I'd probably be pissed too. But still... Anthem is an awesome game.

Decent...the graphics are good - not like the E3 trailer they showed in 2017 but it's still pretty good-looking.