Register Now
skyfire

Sea Game

13 hours ago, melanie_marie27 said:

Got it. There's this Facebook game .. like an underwater sea life character game where you interact with fish, sea horses, etc. I believe it's similar to Pet Buddies (formerly Petville) but the whole thing involves sea life. I can't remember the name but lots of people love it.

Anyway, enjoy! πŸ™‚

There's one that I saw which was called Underwater Space. The gameplay is almost the same thing with interacting with fishes, sea horses, and exploring the entire ocean. It's super interesting.Β 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

There's one that I saw which was called Underwater Space. The gameplay is almost the same thing with interacting with fishes, sea horses, and exploring the entire ocean. It's super interesting.Β 

That sounds like so much fun. I love underwater anything. I've been into fishkeeping for over 20 years now (freshwater). Right now I have 1 big Oscar fish (very difficult fish to care for, everything needs to be just so) and one Betta. I love Bettas, always seem to have one. At one point, I had 10 of them, all lined up on my dresser in separate tanks, of course.

11 hours ago, melanie_marie27 said:

That sounds like so much fun. I love underwater anything. I've been into fishkeeping for over 20 years now (freshwater). Right now I have 1 big Oscar fish (very difficult fish to care for, everything needs to be just so) and one Betta. I love Bettas, always seem to have one. At one point, I had 10 of them, all lined up on my dresser in separate tanks, of course.

I wish I could get into keeping fish as pet/hobby in fish tanks. I have seen so many exotic tanks with beautiful fishes and I really crave having it. It's why I love sea games that are played under water. One of my favorite one's isΒ Subnautica. I really enjoy playing it on my Switch.Β 

On 9/16/2022 at 5:03 AM, Heatman said:

I wish I could get into keeping fish as pet/hobby in fish tanks. I have seen so many exotic tanks with beautiful fishes and I really crave having it. It's why I love sea games that are played under water. One of my favorite one's isΒ Subnautica. I really enjoy playing it on my Switch.Β 

IMO the best thing you could do if you'd like to get into fishkeeping would be to get/adopt a Betta fish.

Have you ever seen them in stores, living in shallow, dirty cups of water (because they must remain separated).. it's horrendous - the conditions they are kept in.

Get yourself one Betta, they don't require much work at all. Put it in a small/medium plastic tank, do manual water changes (1/2) at a time maybe only twice a week. Put beautiful plants and ornaments in the tank and feed it Betta bites or canned blood worms. Just saving one of these beautiful fish will bring you such happiness - and they will live a happy, content life, esp being taken out of the awful living conditions they are being kept in at stores, including big market stores like Walmart and Meijer.

A great place to start, easy maintenance, and the 2 of you would be so happy. A double-rescue on both parts. 🐟 πŸ’™πŸ’™

Beautiful fish, lovely long tails. They only live 2-3 years but you sure could make them happy years, for both of you. πŸ™‚ Just a suggestion.

I've rescued so many in my lifetime... too many to count!

11 hours ago, melanie_marie27 said:

IMO the best thing you could do if you'd like to get into fishkeeping would be to get/adopt a Betta fish.

Have you ever seen them in stores, living in shallow, dirty cups of water (because they must remain separated).. it's horrendous - the conditions they are kept in.

Get yourself one Betta, they don't require much work at all. Put it in a small/medium plastic tank, do manual water changes (1/2) at a time maybe only twice a week. Put beautiful plants and ornaments in the tank and feed it Betta bites or canned blood worms. Just saving one of these beautiful fish will bring you such happiness - and they will live a happy, content life, esp being taken out of the awful living conditions they are being kept in at stores, including big market stores like Walmart and Meijer.

A great place to start, easy maintenance, and the 2 of you would be so happy. A double-rescue on both parts. 🐟 πŸ’™πŸ’™

Beautiful fish, lovely long tails. They only live 2-3 years but you sure could make them happy years, for both of you. πŸ™‚ Just a suggestion.

I've rescued so many in my lifetime... too many to count!

Thank you so much for indulging my little hobby cravings on getting to keep fishes. I will most certainly look into this from your insight and experience on the subject. It will be definitely helpful!!Β 

On 9/17/2022 at 6:19 PM, Heatman said:

Thank you so much for indulging my little hobby cravings on getting to keep fishes. I will most certainly look into this from your insight and experience on the subject. It will be definitely helpful!!Β 

No prob! And good luck.

Any further questions, feel free to ask. I only know freshwater fishkeeping, but boy, do I know it. πŸ˜‰

On 9/28/2021 at 12:47 PM, Heatman said:

On seeing the name of the game, it reminded me of one game I tried out on my android a while ago with similar gameplay of battling on sea with Warships called World of Wardships.Β 

Β 

Β 

World of Wardships was a cool game as well. I played it a couple of times, but a bit of lagging on the mobile device that I was using at that period didn't help matters at all.