Register Now
killamch89

Bioware Claims That Anthem Is In "Early Access"

This is a downright mess and I don't see any way back for Bioware if they even have a future. The fact that they will blatantly lie and say the game is in Early Access long after it has been released is absolutely disgusting. What do you guys think about this latest development?

Edited by killamch89

3 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

You know.. Not too long ago @Alyxx told me that her views on Anthem and F76 changed drastically due to the awful states they are in... I actually am going to write an Ule's View on this because this is a problem in the industry that will actually become worse

This is a disturbing trend and the fact the Bioware Devs are now trying to say the game was in "Early Access". They could have said that before the game was launched and probably not sold it for like $60. They could have given it more time before release to sort out the issues but as usual for triple-A companies, money comes first.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is a disturbing trend and the fact the Bioware Devs are now trying to say the game was in "Early Access". They could have said that before the game was launched and probably not sold it for like $60. They could have given it more time before release to sort out the issues but as usual for triple-A companies, money comes first.

Early access my ass, they're just saying that to justify the criticism about the game.

10 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Early access my ass, they're just saying that to justify the criticism about the game.

On top of that, the devs keep ghosting their Reddit community when they are being asked legitimate questions about the game. I find that kind of behavior to be really disgusting.