Register Now
DylanC

Favourite actors?

Was wondering what everyone's favourite actors are? I'm a big fan of so many, I find it hard to choose. I love Keanu Reeves, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sigourney Weaver and Tom Hanks, but there are so many amazing actors out there!

My all time favorite actor is and always will be Johnny Depp. To me he is the greatest actor that has ever lived. My all time favorite director is also one of his best friends. Tim Burton. He's a god behind the camera. Johnny's daughter is also a hell of an actress too.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

My all time favorite actor is and always will be Johnny Depp. To me he is the greatest actor that has ever lived. My all time favorite director is also one of his best friends. Tim Burton. He's a god behind the camera. Johnny's daughter is also a hell of an actress too.

I really like Johnny Depp, too. His early career in particular is filled with awesome movies like What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (Leo Dicaprio is brill in this as well), Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas and Blow. I’m not too fond of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, personally, but other than that, very good choice!

15 hours ago, DylanC said:

I really like Johnny Depp, too. His early career in particular is filled with awesome movies like What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (Leo Dicaprio is brill in this as well), Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas and Blow. I’m not too fond of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, personally, but other than that, very good choice!

I agree about Pirates Of The Caribbean. Not the best movies, but Johnny still gave a stellar performance. He nailed the stereotypical character of a drunken pirate.

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I agree about Pirates Of The Caribbean. Not the best movies, but Johnny still gave a stellar performance. He nailed the stereotypical character of a drunken pirate.

His performances definitely made Pirates of the Caribbean more enjoyable because throughout some parts I was bored out of my mind.