Register Now
killamch89

How Often Do You Stock Up On Snacks?

On 2/18/2024 at 1:54 PM, svjiminfxv said:

I don't stock up too often as my snacks last quite a while. 

I stocked up on Dr Pepper and Cherry Pepsi Max two weeks ago and still have some left. 

You probably don't eat as much as me then. I swear my stomach is some kind of blackhole or something because I'm usually always hungry within an hour or two of eating heavy meals.

Unfortunately, I don't like eating junk foods which snacks is mostly junk food. This is the reason why you wouldn't come to my house and find any snacks lying about unless I am having kids over, then I'm definitely going to get them snacks they're going to enjoy. 

I usually get snacks every time I buy groceries, and I get groceries every weekend. I usually get donuts or other snack cakes, sometimes I'll get a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream too. I always get chips as well, but I usually have a small bag of chips as a snack at work.

1 hour ago, Ravenfreak said:

I usually get snacks every time I buy groceries, and I get groceries every weekend. I usually get donuts or other snack cakes, sometimes I'll get a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream too. I always get chips as well, but I usually have a small bag of chips as a snack at work.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?