Register Now
kingpotato

Bully 2

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can see that you have the basic knowledge on how the game cricket 🏏 is played. Thanks for the update and I will look into immediately. 

You're welcome dearie, I'll be happy seeing you coming back to tell me your experience with the game 'cricket. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're welcome dearie, I'll be happy seeing you coming back to tell me your experience with the game 'cricket. 

That sports is no fun to me at all. I very much enjoy and prefer football than cricket any day or anytime. 

On 11/24/2021 at 8:06 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I'm getting a hang of the sports a little and it seems like an interesting piece of play. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I'm getting a hang of the sports a little and it seems like an interesting piece of play. 

After you have learnt it well, then you can easily be able to compare the sport cricket with soccer or football and tell me the one that's best. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's impressive, keep studying the sports game of cricket you can be a Rockie at it, and come back to lecture me how the real game takes off. 

On 11/25/2021 at 9:07 PM, Heatman said:

As long as you can be able to read million into the stuff I believe that you can always catch up with how it's being played for those that are interested in it.

On 11/26/2021 at 12:05 AM, Justin11 said:

That's impressive, keep studying the sports game of cricket you can be a Rockie at it, and come back to lecture me how the real game takes off. 

Definitely, it's something that I would be very proud to do as long as I'm able to learn and master it very well. I'd teach anyone that easily. 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, it's something that I would be very proud to do as long as I'm able to learn and master it very well. I'd teach anyone that easily. 

That's tremendous as well. I believe you're kind of experienced when it comes to cricket game, both virtual and reality cricket game? 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous as well. I believe you're kind of experienced when it comes to cricket game, both virtual and reality cricket game? 

Not really with cricket games both in real life and video games, I don't know much about it and I haven't played it in person either. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Not really with cricket games both in real life and video games, I don't know much about it and I haven't played it in person either. 

I was thinking you'll be making out time to learn the game. Haven't you done that already? 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I was thinking you'll be making out time to learn the game. Haven't you done that already? 

I'm already on the course of learning it but I'm never really in a rush to learn it fast. So, I'm really taking my time. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm already on the course of learning it but I'm never really in a rush to learn it fast. So, I'm really taking my time. 

Okay, you should simply work with your schedule, you have the time you have what it takes to learn it too and master the game to teach others tomorrow as well. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, you should simply work with your schedule, you have the time you have what it takes to learn it too and master the game to teach others tomorrow as well. 

Exactly, that's why I'm really taking my time with the learning in order not to force it all in my force and end up not mastering it well. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, that's why I'm really taking my time with the learning in order not to force it all in my force and end up not mastering it well. 

You're right bro, take your time, learn and understand every move of the game and come back to share your experiences around the game with me. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're right bro, take your time, learn and understand every move of the game and come back to share your experiences around the game with me. 

Seriously, it's why I'm not pushing too hard and learn at a paced level because it's the next best way to leant about a new name.