Register Now
killamch89

Uk Children's Commission Wants Lootboxes To Be Classified As Gambling

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think that's reasonable and also it was kind of due over period of time. It is pity that children commission has to intervene and gaming industry has no such standards. 

Gaming companies are like most other corporate companies - they lack any morals at all and their only loyalty is to money and  nothing else despite what they would want you to believe.

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah gaming companies completely lack moral and in fact they set the left wing and SJW narrative on society which is pretty sad if you ask me. 

Dunno what it is with you and having to bring up SJW stuff every time someone mentions something bad a gaming company does. It's not even related to loot boxes. Does it just bother you that much that big publishers cater to a vocal group of people?

Edited by Alyxx

12 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Dunno what it is with you and having to bring up SJW stuff every time someone mentions something bad a gaming company does. It's not even related to loot boxes. Does it just bother you that much that big publishers cater to a vocal group of people?

I do have an issue when gaming publishers try to politicize games to cater to a bunch of people whose majority don't really even play video games that much and whine about anything remotely offensive but I'm not sure what @skyfire point was in relation to the topic at hand either. This is just a case of an organization making a valid point about lootboxes which I agree with. It should be labelled for what it is - gambling.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:58 PM, Alyxx said:

Yes. It does bother me and will continue to bother me that SJWs own the movie, games and other entertainment options and being used to brainwash the society. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes. It does bother me and will continue to bother me that SJWs own the movie, games and other entertainment options and being used to brainwash the society. 

I understand what you mean but that isn't what the topic is about. You can vent your frustrations on the debate sub-forum.