Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Favorite Older X-Box Game

Star Wars Battlefront 2, Fable: The Lost Chapters, and Ninja Gaiden Black. I'm still hoping Ninja Gaiden Black will get an HD remaster at some point because I consider it the definitive version of the game, I didn't like a lot of the changes they made with Sigma.

On 6/20/2022 at 5:21 PM, HowHammerYou said:

Star Wars Battlefront 2, Fable: The Lost Chapters, and Ninja Gaiden Black. I'm still hoping Ninja Gaiden Black will get an HD remaster at some point because I consider it the definitive version of the game, I didn't like a lot of the changes they made with Sigma.

Ninja Gaiden is a good shout - I totally forgot about that game. I remember at one point it was an Xbox exclusive - why did they choose to drop it?

To be honest, I'm not sure. I didn't play a lot of the games that came out for the original Xbox. I didn't play some until the 360 added backwards compatibility and some on the Xbox One. If I had to pick some, it'd be games that also released on the PS2, so Indigo Prophecy, ESPN NFL 2K5, GTA San Andreas, Vice City, Etc. I wouldn't mind playing some more of the Xbox exclusives. I did play Fable, so there's that.