Register Now
Dead2009

Dead By Daylight Hits iOS And Android This April

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here is a review I was able to find on the mobile version of Dead by Daylight. I hope it's enough to give you what you need to make your decision on either getting the game or moving on from it. 

The game takes forever to load, once you find a match it takes FOREVER TO LOAD, and you die as a survivor in less than a minute. You die that fast because the HUD is trash and I can’t customize my own controls . The item button is right next to where the right thumb goes and swipes from right to left. The analog stick is too far to the left and I have big hands and I have an Pro 10 and using a windows phone before that, They need to allow us to customize our button layout and make the games load faster

4 hours ago, Empire said:

The game takes forever to load, once you find a match it takes FOREVER TO LOAD, and you die as a survivor in less than a minute. You die that fast because the HUD is trash and I can’t customize my own controls . The item button is right next to where the right thumb goes and swipes from right to left. The analog stick is too far to the left and I have big hands and I have an Pro 10 and using a windows phone before that, They need to allow us to customize our button layout and make the games load faster

Playing the game on Mobile platform was never an option up for consideration to me because I have always felt odd when it comes to gaming on mobile. Even with your experience expressed now on the game, it's even reinforced my stance to stick to what I have on PS4. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Playing the game on Mobile platform was never an option up for consideration to me because I have always felt odd when it comes to gaming on mobile. Even with your experience expressed now on the game, it's even reinforced my stance to stick to what I have on PS4. 

I'd say playing a mobile version of most PC or console games are always watered down versions...

However, that said, people are praising the mobile version of Apex Legends, since they say the optimization was good enough for mobile.

Although I don't know if a powerful phone is needed for that. 😁📱

12 minutes ago, Gonassis said:

I'd say playing a mobile version of most PC or console games are always watered down versions...

This have been a reality that we have got to live with. Yes, a lot of people felt there's a need to have more mobile versions of PC/console gamers but getting its porting well have been the main challenge. 

14 minutes ago, Gonassis said:

However, that said, people are praising the mobile version of Apex Legends, since they say the optimization was good enough for mobile.

The same thing was said about Fortnite too but I never paid attention to it nor did I ever care to find. I'm very good and satisfied with both games on Playstation 4.