Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Supernatural

Anyone sad at the news that Supernatural will end at the end of the current season? I am. Wishing that they didn't have to end it, even if they had to change up the main charactor list to allow the show to continue on. They don't exactly need Sam and Dean as the leading cast, and could always let Cass and Jack take the lead for a season or two, with the minor charactor list helping them.

The movie should have ended when the apocalypse happened and they got a visitation from heaven and they got a new deal or stuff, it's been a while actually. I always thought that was were the movie should have ended cos that was the last episode I watched.

I watched a few episodes when it came out in 2005 but it IS quite deep. I used to be into horror movies & shows but as I’ve gotten older, they are not for me anymore. I can handle Sci-Fi, but nothing on the gory side. It is an American Dark Fantasy Drama starring Jared Padalecki (Gilmore Girls). It has a good cult following going on for 15 seasons now. But I know many who are saddened it will end.