Register Now
RedmondG

Persona 5 Royal

Persona 5 Royal has been released. If you have played any of the Persona series, you will know how long it takes to finish one of these epic stories. Having finished Persona 5 last year, I was hesitant to start it all again in Royal. It's basically the same game with new characters, confidants, story depth and new locations to explore. It also has a new semester at Shujin Academy.

Anyone else love this game or made the decision to get the updated version? If you were unsure like me, here's a good video on the changes made -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehs0jAK9lak

What kind of game is this, is it action, exploring, driving or just a mix of everything? How long on average does it take someone to complete, I like games that last longer than a few hours of solid gameplay but I also don't want it to last for months either as I'll lose interest.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:46 PM, digital said:

What kind of game is this, is it action, exploring, driving or just a mix of everything? How long on average does it take someone to complete, I like games that last longer than a few hours of solid gameplay but I also don't want it to last for months either as I'll lose interest.

Think of it as one of those anime plot games. Wher eyou are basically knock people down with various options and the typical FPS sort of gameplay.