Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

24 TV Series

I have the entire series and movies. One of my favorite tv series of all time. I'm currently watching from the beginning because I'm bored with any new tv shows. Don't have netflix, just Directv. 24 is filled with extreme decision making and drama. It brings me a fantasy in true patriotism of all our government agencies. How far the apples fell...

Wasn't a fan of the show, I seen a couple of episodes but never really got into the show. If you and others enjoy watching it then go for it. I'm the same at times also where you have nothing else to watch and do and so I tend to go back and rewatch older shows and films again. Chicago fire is one of them that they made series 9. 

I have watched the complete season of 24 and I think the movie is really great. Bauer is a great actor.

I can't say that I really like the ending cos the Russians took away Bauer, so am guessing there will be another season, may next few years cos I would love know how the movie will end.

16 minutes ago, Peterlight said:

I have watched the complete season of 24 and I think the movie is really great. Bauer is a great actor.

I can't say that I really like the ending cos the Russians took away Bauer, so am guessing there will be another season, may next few years cos I would love know how the movie will end.

He's a great actor. He also does the voice for Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5

1 minute ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

He's a great actor. He also does the voice for Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5

Yeah I have noticed.

I am really looking forward to see him in more action driven movies 

I want to see him work together with Tom cruise, you know the new mission impossible