Register Now
Kane99

Cyberpunk 2077 Save Data Could Be Corrupted If File Size Is Too Large

12 hours ago, m76 said:

I'm enjoying the game, despite the bugs. On my second playthrough right now and experiencing almost no bugs on this one.

I've been saying that since I've owned the game, I have hardly encountered any bugs in the first place. I do feel for last-gen console players and hope they all get refunds but on PC, it's actually pretty good now. I haven't quite finished my first playthrough yet, I'm still messing around in my first save and trying new play styles so that's what's keeping up my time lol.

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

There is a new patch 1.1 updated 3 days ago. Has that helped your gaming at all??? I'm keeping track of updates because I have the game, but not bothering to play it till I get an all good from some gamers. 

This particular issue has been fixed since last month and if you're on PC, the game is going well for the most part other than occasional bug. With the last couple of patches, the game is performing a bit better although I've been on of the more fortunate ones to not really encounter that many bugs.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This particular issue has been fixed since last month and if you're on PC, the game is going well for the most part other than occasional bug. With the last couple of patches, the game is performing a bit better although I've been on of the more fortunate ones to not really encounter that many bugs.

Mine's for the ps4, so maybe I can start on it. I play slow, so I'll probably still be learning the ropes by the time another update comes around. 

Just now, Reality vs Adventure said:

Mine's for the ps4, so maybe I can start on it. I play slow, so I'll probably still be learning the ropes by the time another update comes around. 

You probably should go get a refund because it's pretty much unplayable on the PS4/ Xbox One. You'll probably be waiting for the next year or so before it even becomes playable on those platforms.

8 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You probably should go get a refund because it's pretty much unplayable on the PS4/ Xbox One. You'll probably be waiting for the next year or so before it even becomes playable on those platforms.

Oh sh##T! 

Thanks for the heads up. I'll see how it goes then and hold onto it as it was a gift. I'm wondering if they create a whole new disc for the ps4 or ps5. Isn't that what they did with No Man's Sky Origins? 

1 minute ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Oh sh##T! 

Thanks for the heads up. I'll see how it goes then and hold onto it as it was a gift. I'm wondering if they create a whole new disc for the ps4 or ps5. Isn't that what they did with No Man's Sky Origins? 

CDPR's strategy is to patch the game is they're definitely not going to release another CD. Their CEO did a video some weeks ago and if I remember correctly, that's exactly what he said.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:02 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

The patch 1.2 that was supposed to be ready in Feb. is now delayed till late March. More false promises? At this rate they could have held off till Christmas 2021 with a working game!!!

Actually the devs still haven't been able to regain access to their work stations due to the hacking of their servers so they haven't worked for some weeks now.