Register Now
StaceyPowers

Gaming crafts or art you have made

5 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Yeah, I love cars.  The new ones are too complex, so we should try to keep the classics alive.

Personally, I don't really think anyone hate cars especially when they are things of luxury. The classic cars are breathtaking though. 

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

I try not to hate anything, even if it couldn't possibly work for me.  But I'd rather have a resto-modded '81 Buick Regal than a new Mercedes Benz.

Yeah - it's exactly the same thing with me because there is no benefit to come with hating what I can't change. Mercedes Benz is actually a big trend here now. 

12 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I live where there's a lot of "old money" in Northern Virginia, so you see a lot of two three decade old Benzes and BMWs around.

Oh BMWs, I really love that car to some extent, although I have never been moved to get it. Maybe in the future, I'd get one for myself. 

4 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

The later generations handled better, but there's a charm to the late '80's/ early '90's body shape of the 3 Series.  I'm really a Chevy guy, but I could almost see myself owning one.

Yeah - the 90's series are quite better but the uniqueness of the 80's makes it irresistible sweet to overlook.