Register Now
Kane99

Hitman 3 - First 5 Minutes (Dubai Mission)

Beside the obvious graphical improvement, the gameplay isn't that different from the previous Hitman game. To me, it just looks like a typical Hitman game with updated graphics and a slightly tweaked camera and a few gameplay additions. I'm a huge Hitman fan and I think they'll need to add a bit more to it before I really get excited about anything.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Beside the obvious graphical improvement, the gameplay isn't that different from the previous Hitman game. To me, it just looks like a typical Hitman game with updated graphics and a slightly tweaked camera and a few gameplay additions. I'm a huge Hitman fan and I think they'll need to add a bit more to it before I really get excited about anything.

The game is very similar to the classics, but with better controls. As well, the newer games tend to be a lot easier, as there is an option to follow certain leads to get a certain kill. It kind of takes away from learning the maps. But, you can turn that option off. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

The game is very similar to the classics, but with better controls. As well, the newer games tend to be a lot easier, as there is an option to follow certain leads to get a certain kill. It kind of takes away from learning the maps. But, you can turn that option off. 

Not only that but the AI in recent games is less clever. In old Hitman games, the AI used to use flanking tactics and would be suspicious of any suspect actions you made and you had to be discreet with everything.