Register Now
Kane99

Ideas to spruce up Esports

Do you guys think they will ever add anything weird to esporting events? Like new challenges, or maybe even physical challenges. I think it'd be fun to see two players challenged to a popular game after being spun around for a while. Make it little mini games or something. 

I think it would add to an esporting event. What are some ideas you'd like to see added to esporting events? Maybe a half time show for big shows?

Edited by Kane99

Esport leagues with players and coaches for most things would spark interest. If you can have like a league of pros and semi-pros trying to get in it would be nice.

Something more constant like real sports. Not jus tournaments, but a real league that last for months.

Edited by Shole

I would say offering some sort of fun competitive game modes during the regular season could make things more interesting. For example, League of Legends is a 5 vs. 5 game but it would be cool if they threw in some 1 vs. 1 matches every once in a while during the regular season. Maybe before the start of the actual matches or something.