Register Now
StaceyPowers

Not using items ever to conserve resources

On 1/15/2021 at 5:06 AM, Shole said:

I hate myself for that sometimes, as it sometimes makes my in-game life easier. I carry too much so I walk slow, instead of using things I save them for "When I need them!" but that situation never comes...

Seriously, it's a very common thing with most gamers when they feel holding onto those stuffs would be useful much later but end up not having any use for it. I'd use mine almost immediately. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's a very common thing with most gamers when they feel holding onto those stuffs would be useful much later but end up not having any use for it. I'd use mine almost immediately. 

I tend to find a a chest in-game and stash my loot there so when I want it back, I just head back to that location to get it and it's such a useful strategy.

45 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I tend to find a a chest in-game and stash my loot there so when I want it back, I just head back to that location to get it and it's such a useful strategy.

Yeah, that grab and stash strategies works most of the times especially if you can always find your way back to the spot.