Register Now
The Blackangel

Which Conspiracy Theory Do You Find Most Entertaining?

Which Conspiracy Theory Do You Find Most Entertaining?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Moon Landing Faked
    • Illuminati
    • Paul McCartney Dead
    • Lizard People
    • Chem Trails
    • Area 51 & UFO's
    • New World Order
    • Cryptids (Bigfoot, Nessie, etc.)
    • 9/11 Inside Job
    • Covid-19 Is A Weapon
    • Flat Earth

I have spent some time over the past year or so collecting this list, and I have to post it and get everyone's thoughts. It's a list of reasons people say the moon landing was faked. I'll admit that some of them do make it seem questionable, (I'll point those out with asterisks and bold underline italic) while others do the exact opposite. I collected these, because this is one of the more entertaining conspiracies to me.

Fair warning some are pretty wild. You may have to read through two or three times, because you will be laughing so hard it's likely you will pass out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Buzz Aldrin plants the American flag on the moon… and it waves. The waving flag indicates wind presence. There’s no wind on the moon.

Images of the landing contain odd reflections of light in the corner of photos and off of the astronaut’s helmet visor. There are also shadows pointing in different directions, indicating several light sources. These discrepancies can only be explained by studio lights on a production set.

There are no stars in any of the photos; the Apollo 11 astronauts also stated in post-mission press conferences that they did not remember seeing any stars during EVA.

In some photos, the crosshairs are behind objects. The cameras were fitted with a Réseau plate (a clear glass plate with a reticle etched on), making it impossible for any photographed object to appear "in front" of the grid. This is evidence that objects were "pasted" over the photographs.

The United States was so concerned with beating the Soviet Union in the Space Race that they were willing to do anything to come out on top. Landing on the moon would do the trick.

The quality of the photographs is impossibly high.

There are identical backgrounds in photos which, according to their captions, were taken miles apart. Hence, a painted background was used.

The number of photos taken is implausibly high. Up to one photo per 50 seconds.

The photos contain artifacts like the two seemingly matching 'C's on a rock and on the ground. These may be labeled studio props.

The astronauts could not have survived the trip because of exposure to radiation from the Van Allen radiation belt and galactic ambient radiation.

Film in the cameras would have been fogged by this radiation.

Footprints in the Moondust are unexpectedly well preserved, despite the lack of moisture.

The Lunar Modules made no blast craters or any sign of dust scatter.

The Lunar Modules weighed 17 tons and made no mark on the Moondust, yet footprints can be seen beside them.

There should have been more than a two-second delay in communications between Earth and the Moon, at a distance of 400,000 km (250,000 mi).

*****The Parkes Observatory in Australia was billed to the world for weeks as the site that would be relaying communications from the first moonwalk. However, five hours before transmission they were told to stand down.

Parkes supposedly had the clearest video feed from the Moon, but Australian media and all other known sources ran a live feed from the United States.

*****Blueprints and design and development drawings of the machines involved are missing. Apollo 11 data tapes containing telemetry and the high-quality video (before scan conversion from slow-scan TV to standard TV) of the first moonwalk are also missing.

*****In July 2009, NASA indicated that it must have erased the original Apollo 11 Moon footage years ago so that it could re-use the tape. If the moon landing was such a monumental achievement, why would ANYONE even consider taping over the footage? That footage would most definitely have been in a museum such as the Smithsonian.

Moon believers claim that hundreds, if not thousands, of people would have had to been silenced to pull off a hoax. This is incorrect. In fact only 20-30 people would have to be silent. That would be the film crew on set and the astronauts themselves. If NASA can broadcast from the moon, they can easily hack their own feed and dupe everyone at ground control, and around the world, into thinking the video was coming from the moon.

Just before Armstrong stepped off the ladder, transmission was "lost" for 2 minutes. NASA and Armstrong refused to comment about it until Armstrong broke his silence at the end of his life. His claim was that there were two UFO's hovering nearby. If someone had actually been on the moon, both they and NASA would have been able to come up with a better story than that to explain 2 minutes of lost transmission time.

Armstrong was filmed descending the ladder. Hubble didn't exist in 1969, which means someone had to be outside the lunar lander filming the event.

A rebuttal I've seen to anyone claiming they watched the whole thing live on TV:
"I've seen wrestling live on TV and in person. Your argument means nothing."

Edited by The Blackangel

I've got one: what about the Rothschild owning every central bank and pretty much controlling the world for their profits. Every war, every financial crash, politics, government, they control it all. And I think that is a separate thing from the Iluminati. Imagine thinking everything we do, everything that happens, every war the past few hundred years was created by the Rothschild. I don't believe it, but I have no doubts there are people who get rich from war and have the means to try and create one.