Register Now
The Blackangel

Which Conspiracy Theory Do You Find Most Entertaining?

Which Conspiracy Theory Do You Find Most Entertaining?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Moon Landing Faked
    • Illuminati
    • Paul McCartney Dead
    • Lizard People
    • Chem Trails
    • Area 51 & UFO's
    • New World Order
    • Cryptids (Bigfoot, Nessie, etc.)
    • 9/11 Inside Job
    • Covid-19 Is A Weapon
    • Flat Earth

As an extension to the topic about conspiracy theorists, which of the ones listed do you guys find the most entertaining? Like as a joke or as something you believe? I have most of my interest in the moon landing being faked. 9/11 being an inside job interests me as well. And it doesn't matter what it is, someone somewhere can connect the fucking illuminati to it.

So what's your pick and why?

Edited by Shagger
Edited to add "Flat Earth" as a poll option as per request of the OP

I choose lizard people because it's outrageous and funny. But I don't believe in any of them except Area 51 having proof of alien life. Live aliens? No. UFO? No. Piece of a UFO wreckage or alien DNA? Yes. There is no way in all the hells that intelligent life only exists here. I wonder what religion would think then? Oh yeah, God created them within the 7 days too. Or maybe the human God played a betting game with the alien God to see which creation is best. Where does evolution fit in? Lizard People!!! And Covid, it may not have been created as a weapon, but sure has been weaponized since its existence by racist and political idiots. 

As a joke my favorite is flat earthers, which you missed.

the one I'd entertain the idea of and don't think completely unfathomable is the illuminati, I'm not saying it is true just that it's not so easily dismissable.

The rest don't even have entertainment value they are so outrageously stupid. And to think that history channel, and a bunch of others entertain these idiots on prime tv hunting ghosts and the yeti or bigfoot boils my blood.

Edited by m76

BTW, my favorite game, DEusEx is actually built on the idea of what if all major conspiracy theoires are true. In that game, there is a weaponized virus not much different than covid, area 51 / aliens, the illuminaty, new world order, the only reason it doesn't have 911 is because it came out in 2000 (but in the game the WTC is actually destroyed)

@mont86 I considered the Kennedy assassination, but decided to leave it off.

@m76 I completely forgot about flat earth. I knew there was a big one that I was missing, but even with a google search I couldn’t remember which it was.

14 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

There is no way in all the hells that intelligent life only exists here.

Are you referring to herd animals or animals that live in colonies? Like zebras live in herds and rats live in colonies. Some insects have rather advanced societies as well like ants.

Edited by The Blackangel

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Are you referring to herd animals or animals that live in colonies? Like zebras live in herds and rats live in colonies. Some insects have rather advanced societies as well like ants.

There's no way intelligent life only exists on planet Earth. Have no doubts at all there is alien life out there. We are nothing but a spec of dust in size and in time. Humans always want to think they are so special and above everything else. They believe they are in the likeness of a God. They believe animals are put on this planet to serve man. They believe everything was made for man's needs. And dinosaurs were only here to provide oil. Sadly, humans are nothing but parasites waiting to contaminate cell after cell, or planet after planet. Humans think they are so special that they were magically put here as is. All the planets and sun and moon are all aligned just for us so that we can watch tv, play bingo, and watch gladiators kill. 

You also forgot evolution. I believe in evolution. It happens everyday. One animal may have moved to grasslands after their sea dried up. They developed the ability to stand and walk on two legs. They began to eat meat which has an easier protein for brain development. They adapt over time in their environment. Humans have different skin color. The closer to the sun, the darker the skin. As people can evolve, they can also devolve. Just look at us in a political reference; not to jump off topic, but wow, our neighbors just bought a one way ticket to be a lizard. They are on a course to devolution. 

There are so many conspiracy theories that no one is most interesting to me. From the Bible to evolution to Illuminati, it's just endless and adds to the mystery of the world. But the one about we humans living and having a second Life after death does not add up. 

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but for my taste it's tough to top the absurdity of lizard people from outer space for humor value. Somewhere in that neighborhood though are the flat Earth people. You know, the people who believe that Antarctica is an ice wall that surrounds the entire planet in 360 degrees and that the sun is actually located just a few miles above the Earth? I find that sort of logic simplistic, arbitrary, and backward enough to be pretty funny.

I can't remember exactly what their explanation is, but apparently the moon and stars aren't real either. They're holograms or something. They also say that for the sake of argument, Earth is the only flat planet in the universe while all the others are globular. NASA doesn't exist, any and all pictures from space are faked simply to discredit them (especially since going to space is impossible because it doesn't exist either) and that the whole globular Earth is a conspiracy against them.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a shortage of rubber rooms and straight jackets.

For me, it's definitely Flat Earth. How amazingly deluded and stubborn flat earthers are is unreal, but entertain. There's a brilliant YouTube channel called SciManDan who very calmly, but brilliantly debunks flat earthers, evolution deniers and other conspiracy theories with well explained scientific evidence. Anyone who likes seeing these kinds of people get mud on their face should check him out.

On 2/15/2021 at 3:32 PM, m76 said:

BTW, my favorite game, DEusEx is actually built on the idea of what if all major conspiracy theoires are true. In that game, there is a weaponized virus not much different than covid, area 51 / aliens, the illuminaty, new world order, the only reason it doesn't have 911 is because it came out in 2000 (but in the game the WTC is actually destroyed)

Best FPS I've ever played, yep. Aliens aren't really aliens, which makes it even better.

As for the thread's topic, Flat Earth comes pretty much on top of the list. I've been in big Discord servers solely dedicated to flat earth theory. It's quite amusing, really... until they banish you into a specific channel for trying to debunk them.

"Illuminati" aren't that unlikely. Sure, the whole thing about pyramids and all is a little crazy, but the idea of a group of people secretly pushing the world where they want it to go is not.

Edited by Marshmallow Marshall

8 hours ago, Marshmallow Marshall said:

"Illuminati" aren't that unlikely. Sure, the whole thing about pyramids and all is a little crazy, but the idea of a group of people secretly pushing the world where they want it to go is not.

I unfortunately have to agree. A group of absurdly wealthy elites controlling governments and nations to mold the world into their preferred status is no longer just an illusion for paranoid people. It's unlikely that such a thing exists, but it is within the realm of possible. The UN could no longer be a meeting of nations for a better future, but instead a smokescreen for such an organization.

But as I said: unlikely, yet possible.