Register Now
AndreiMirfi

Have you heard of Opera GX?

I use Opera. I like it.

It has in in-built VPN, add-blocker and it very customisable in appearance. The blank tap also links to discounts and deals for digital stores on both PC and console. In terms of performance, I see no difference between Opera and any other well used browser. It has a feature that can overlay the housed over a game app if, for example, you wanted to search the web concerning something about the game and I believe it can link to online accounts steam, discord and so on. I'd actually recommend it.

Sometimes when something interesting happens in a video im listening to I jump out of the game to take a look. So the video overlay is useful for that, no more freezing because you tabbed out of the game. I don't even see why it's a gaming related, I never used it myself. chrome literally has more options though, Or if you need to use less as you gaming then edge 🙂 and now edge has extentions like chrome does. 

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

I use Opera. I like it.

It has in in-built VPN, add-blocker and it very customisable in appearance. The blank tap also links to discounts and deals for digital stores on both PC and console. In terms of performance, I see no difference between Opera and any other well used browser. It has a feature that can overlay the housed over a game app if, for example, you wanted to search the web concerning something about the game and I believe it can link to online accounts steam, discord and so on. I'd actually recommend it.

I'm also a user of Opera, but I don't see the point of GX.