Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you ever bought books based on video games?

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, these days mobile phones have everything you need for your daily use. Even if you are a hardcore gamer, you could play high end games like GTA and Arkham Asylum in phone also. The graphics level is so good of these games, that you will feel like you are holding a PSP. 😊

Yeah, although for someone who isn't really into mobile gaming wouldn't have a good gaming experience with it but at least for the time being, it can be a workaround. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, although for someone who isn't really into mobile gaming wouldn't have a good gaming experience with it but at least for the time being, it can be a workaround. 

It will only work when there is no other option. I mean, mobile phones are not designed for playing games. They might have good GPU and processing, but playing it for too much will eventually damage your internal processing units. 😒

But when you have least option, playing one or two games won't effect that much.😊

47 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

It will only work when there is no other option. I mean, mobile phones are not designed for playing games. They might have good GPU and processing, but playing it for too much will eventually damage your internal processing units. 😒

But when you have least option, playing one or two games won't effect that much.😊

Yeah, it's a last resort kind of thing which is very understandable to a point. You have to make do with what you have in such situations. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's a last resort kind of thing which is very understandable to a point. You have to make do with what you have in such situations. 

Yeah, I too play mobile games like PUBG and minecraft (mostly played by my wife). And already I have got issues with my battery. It is getting drained more quickly than before. Playing games really has adverse affect on my battery life 😟.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I too play mobile games like PUBG and minecraft (mostly played by my wife). And already I have got issues with my battery. It is getting drained more quickly than before. Playing games really has adverse affect on my battery life 😟.

It's a fact that gaming on mobile phones that aren't specifically made for gaming drains its battery as fast as possible. It's one of the biggest challenges of gaming with smartphone. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a fact that gaming on mobile phones that aren't specifically made for gaming drains its battery as fast as possible. It's one of the biggest challenges of gaming with smartphone. 

Yeah. Even I have a high end Phone which has 8 GB of ram and solid GPU also. But still, when I play games battery gets heated up. I am afraid if my battery gets damaged, afterall it's a non removable one . 😒

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah. Even I have a high end Phone which has 8 GB of ram and solid GPU also. But still, when I play games battery gets heated up. I am afraid if my battery gets damaged, afterall it's a non removable one . 😒

There was a video that circulated online few years ago about Samsung devices blowing up. I'm not really sure if it's as result of battery malfunction. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was a video that circulated online few years ago about Samsung devices blowing up. I'm not really sure if it's as result of battery malfunction. 

That was something else. As far as I remember the problem was with Galaxy Note 8. There were cases where the device blown up, but that had happened because of overcharging.  😊

Edited by Razor1911

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That was something else. As far as I remember the problem was with Galaxy Note 8. There were cases where the device blown up, but that had happened because of overcharging.  😊

Yeah, it's Galaxy Note 8. But how are you sure it's not from overcharging while using it to play games 🤔? 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's Galaxy Note 8. But how are you sure it's not from overcharging while using it to play games 🤔? 

Samsung official had banned their own galaxy Note 8 for some time. They had acknowledged that their battery had some serious issues with the charging.

Normally mobile phones automatically gets disconnected to the the charger after getting fully charged, but in Note 8 there was a problem with this programming. 😒

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Samsung official had banned their own galaxy Note 8 for some time. They had acknowledged that their battery had some serious issues with the charging.

Normally mobile phones automatically gets disconnected to the the charger after getting fully charged, but in Note 8 there was a problem with this programming. 😒

I didn't really get the full updates on what went wrong with the Samsung galaxy Note 8. I do appreciate the time you took to explain for me. They did really messed up. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I didn't really get the full updates on what went wrong with the Samsung galaxy Note 8. I do appreciate the time you took to explain for me. They did really messed up. 

Yeah, I know it coz one of my friend was having this one, and he had to suffer a lot with his buying. Do you know, even domestic as well as international flights had banned usage of that device while on flight. 😒

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I know it coz one of my friend was having this one, and he had to suffer a lot with his buying. Do you know, even domestic as well as international flights had banned usage of that device while on flight. 😒

Really? It was definitely more serious than I thought. Although I saw so many disturbing videos online of people getting burnt and it was ugly. 

On 8/7/2021 at 4:11 AM, Heatman said:

Really? It was definitely more serious than I thought. Although I saw so many disturbing videos online of people getting burnt and it was ugly. 

Hmm. Atleast Samsung accepted the flaw at initial stages and restricted selling of the device as soon as possible. They even urged the buyers to return the handset, and Samsung had given compensation along with a refund to them too. 😊

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm. Atleast Samsung accepted the flaw at initial stages and restricted selling of the device as soon as possible. They even urged the buyers to return the handset, and Samsung had given compensation along with a refund to them too. 😊

Yeah, they did had a lot of PR to handle with what happened with the product in order to save face.