Register Now
ZandraJoi

Alien TV

Another show that is on Instant Queue on Netflix. I actually like it. I’m on Season 2. It’s an easy going show. Some is kinda lame but it’s nice to have something that isn’t too serious especially right now. Tip though, have subtitles on. It helps to understand the moods, feelings. Anybody else like it?

2 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

Another show that is on Instant Queue on Netflix. I actually like it. I’m on Season 2. It’s an easy going show. Some is kinda lame but it’s nice to have something that isn’t too serious especially right now. Tip though, have subtitles on. It helps to understand the moods, feelings. Anybody else like it?

I have never really watched Instant Queue on Netflix. Could you tell me what kind of show is it?

On 3/24/2021 at 12:01 AM, killamch89 said:

I have never really watched Instant Queue on Netflix. Could you tell me what kind of show is it?

It's about a TV news crew with 3 main characters. They learn about life on Earth & because they misunderstand, they tend to do some things wrong which gives us a good laugh. At the end, the 'reporter' talks about what they have learned. There is also some good moral undertones. 

11 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

It's about a TV news crew with 3 main characters. They learn about life on Earth & because they misunderstand, they tend to do some things wrong which gives us a good laugh. At the end, the 'reporter' talks about what they have learned. There is also some good moral undertones. 

So are these typical aliens or humans colonized in space but returning to Earth some time after?

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So are these typical aliens or humans colonized in space but returning to Earth some time after?

Typical aliens. They are quite short, green with little antennas. The one reminds me of Wakko from Animaniacs. You just have to watch it to see if you like it. It's not for everybody but it's nice to be able to watch something that's not too serious.