Register Now
killamch89

Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Pro (2021) Review - Definitely Seems Like A Powerhouse

This is a 14" laptop with a 2880X1800 resolution display, an AMD Ryzen 5 5600H processor and a discrete Nvidia MX 450 GPU to produce a lightweight powerhouse. It has incredible battery life, is a beast on most productivity task and can play most games at 1080p at low settings. Here's the full review:

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

This is foldable device right? So should be more in the semi tablet, laptop category isn't it? I think if the device like that is good for gaming then it's good enough. 

It's a pretty all-rounded machine that's more for productivity and content creation that gaming but has the hardware to run games at a decent resolution.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Whenever I see such hybrid devices it kind of makes me think of their usage is in presentations and being fancy for some of the jobs. 

It would make a very good machine for executives and cooperate workers as it's quite portable and with its ability to change into a tablet, makes it very diverse. 

Another great thing to consider about this laptop is its price, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD configuration can be had for around 1000 USD imported from China. That is only around 2/3 to half the price of the other competitors. Never even knew about this model. Surprised I can find this locally, given it's hard to find certain models sometimes here. Might check it out at the local Harvey Norman if I was in Australia 😛

On 4/12/2021 at 10:27 AM, Empire said:

Another great thing to consider about this laptop is its price, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD configuration can be had for around 1000 USD imported from China. That is only around 2/3 to half the price of the other competitors. Never even knew about this model. Surprised I can find this locally, given it's hard to find certain models sometimes here. Might check it out at the local Harvey Norman if I was in Australia 😛

Unfortunately, I'm unable to find anything in my country at the moment - the pandemic has severely hampered shipping.

Not just shipping but the manufacturing has slowed down too considering the demand also has reduced over a period of time. I guess we never know how things would go back normal unless everything with these waves are reduced in near future. 

Give it time and it will go back to normal, but everyone and all countries needs to work togather rather then not then going to be longer and get's bad to the point that more deaths. manufacturing just been very slow since they had to outback there staff workers and on the place side that far more high demanding more then any other time. 

16 hours ago, Empire said:

Give it time and it will go back to normal, but everyone and all countries needs to work togather rather then not then going to be longer and get's bad to the point that more deaths. manufacturing just been very slow since they had to outback there staff workers and on the place side that far more high demanding more then any other time. 

Countries working together...yeah, I doubt that will happen unless there's a far worse crisis so this situation will persist for a while longer.

Another thing is that by the time this will be normal the companies would be suffering from getting rid of the 2 years worth of stocks vs the new products and innovation to push. This is common problem in every recession and the market downturn to upward phase. 

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Countries working together...yeah, I doubt that will happen unless there's a far worse crisis so this situation will persist for a while longer.

India is one of those places that they are not even helping there own people rather then the world, USA and UK another more are sending goods over to help them but they need more doctors. 

19 hours ago, Empire said:

India is one of those places that they are not even helping there own people rather then the world, USA and UK another more are sending goods over to help them but they need more doctors. 

India's serum institute has given vaccine to other nations in Asia and outside. So I don't know what propaganda you are running. 

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/india-has-provided-over-361-lakh-doses-of-covid-19-vaccine-to-other-countries-so-far-mea-11614303650203.html