Register Now
killamch89

Asus Zephyrus G14 Review - More Balanced Than The G15?

I do not dislike the cool looking of the Laptop, I mean looks sexy and white and whatnot 🙂 The temps can't be blame since the new 11th gen does run far more hotter then other gens, But with Laptops you do expect to be hotter since they o not ahve good cooling. 

Screen is to small and end of the day if you need a gaming beast get a desktop 😛 16GB Ram is low nowadays. I have 64gb

17 hours ago, Empire said:

I do not dislike the cool looking of the Laptop, I mean looks sexy and white and whatnot 🙂 The temps can't be blame since the new 11th gen does run far more hotter then other gens, But with Laptops you do expect to be hotter since they o not ahve good cooling. 

Screen is to small and end of the day if you need a gaming beast get a desktop 😛 16GB Ram is low nowadays. I have 64gb

32 is maximum some laptop boards can give you. and it is meant for the portable gaming not for the comparison with the desktop brands. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

32 is maximum some laptop boards can give you. and it is meant for the portable gaming not for the comparison with the desktop brands. 

Not saying that they are bad just that I stick with Desktop, End of the day they are improving yet they can't run very very damn high demanding games in 4K 😛 

On 4/13/2021 at 4:40 AM, skyfire said:

Not necessary, some of the MSI and ASUS builds can pretty much run every game out there. So considering that part they can take what is given to them. 

Yeah -there are far more powerful laptops out there with actual Nvidia GPUs in them instead of the mobile chip version. They're absolute beasts!

On 4/16/2021 at 3:53 AM, skyfire said:

And a lot of game developers are making use of the MSI and the ASUS builds. So I would say that 4K is pretty much achievable for laptops and comparing them with desktop in every thread is kind of piss poor in taste. 

Well, you do have a fair bit of laptops with 4k screens but those are like the MSI creator series of laptops for content creators and they're around the $2000-$3000 mark. The 4k gaming laptops fully specced out are even more expensive than that.