Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game do you most want to replay but haven’t gotten around to yet?

On 8/7/2021 at 4:06 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I believe it's the case with him and racing games because I actually found out he's more into shooting games. 

Hmm. Anyway, have you finished the NFS MW? And which of the NFS series have you played and completed? 😊

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes of course, I have completed NFS Most Wanted and NFS Heat. 

Oh , I didn't had heat, played on friend's console though. It was not that good as MW. I played MW, Hot pursuit and Underground. Though completed only former two. 😊

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Oh , I didn't had heat, played on friend's console though. It was not that good as MW. I played MW, Hot pursuit and Underground. Though completed only former two. 😊

Yeah, I agree that Need for Speed Heat isn't as NFS Most Wanted but it's quite good too. I just like the setting of the game. 

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I agree that Need for Speed Heat isn't as NFS Most Wanted but it's quite good too. I just like the setting of the game. 

I think I really missed the ride. I mean, the gameplay looks amazing. I played it only once or twice. I wish now I had purchased this one. 

15 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I think I really missed the ride. I mean, the gameplay looks amazing. I played it only once or twice. I wish now I had purchased this one. 

Yeah, it's very impressive. I loved it very much and it's actually why I never stopped playing it till date. 

On 8/8/2021 at 8:42 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's very impressive. I loved it very much and it's actually why I never stopped playing it till date. 

That's awesome. Since it an old game now, I think I can easily find a used copy of this in nearby shops. Hope to get it for my PS4. ☺️

7 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That's awesome. Since it an old game now, I think I can easily find a used copy of this in nearby shops. Hope to get it for my PS4. ☺️

Yeah, I'm very sure that you will be able to find it. Just give me a heads up when you do have it finally. 

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, sure. What about The Crew 2. Have you also played this one.

I haven't played it yet. Although I think I have seen it somewhere probably at a friend's place but I can't remember correctly. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played it yet. Although I think I have seen it somewhere probably at a friend's place but I can't remember correctly. 

This one is also cool. I mean I never had the chance of playing it, but one of my friend has given good feedback about it. Let's see, if it is also available in the local market or not. ☺️

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

This one is also cool. I mean I never had the chance of playing it, but one of my friend has given good feedback about it. Let's see, if it is also available in the local market or not. ☺️

Yeah, feedbacks are very good motivators for you to get any game that you never played or have doubts over. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, feedbacks are very good motivators for you to get any game that you never played or have doubts over. 

Specially, when the feedback comes from a close friend. You know that such feedbacks are not biased or funded. So now, I have 2 games in wishlist, one is this one and second is NFS Heat. 😊

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Specially, when the feedback comes from a close friend. You know that such feedbacks are not biased or funded. So now, I have 2 games in wishlist, one is this one and second is NFS Heat. 😊

Exactly, I'd go to any length in getting a video game that is recommended by a very close friend who knows exactly what I love to play. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, I'd go to any length in getting a video game that is recommended by a very close friend who knows exactly what I love to play. 

Hmm. And such forum discussions also do help. Most of the users we interact with, can discuss about the games. And I would that helps to figure out whether should go with that game or not. 😊