Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game do you most want to replay but haven’t gotten around to yet?

26 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm. And such forum discussions also do help. Most of the users we interact with, can discuss about the games. And I would that helps to figure out whether should go with that game or not. 😊

Yeah, in forum discussion when you follow some members who knows their games very well, you are bound to learn a lot from them. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Yeah, in forum discussion when you follow some members who knows their games very well, you are bound to learn a lot from them. 

Yeah, and also get to know various tips and tricks that we wouldn't have known if monotonously complete the games. Obviously, that's why I like to get involve with such discussions, and find out interesting things. 😊

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, and also get to know various tips and tricks that we wouldn't have known if monotonously complete the games. Obviously, that's why I like to get involve with such discussions, and find out interesting things. 😊

Aren't we here to learn and help ourselves get better in enjoying our favorite games more ; learn about new games to get into? 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Aren't we here to learn and help ourselves get better in enjoying our favorite games more ; learn about new games to get into? 

Yeah, that's we are supposed to. And also help the gaming community to expand more. It is not easy to find a good and active community, but I am glad that I have found one. 😊

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, that's we are supposed to. And also help the gaming community to expand more. It is not easy to find a good and active community, but I am glad that I have found one. 😊

That says it all mate. The level of gaming knowledge shared on the platform don't come easy anywhere. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

That says it all mate. The level of gaming knowledge shared on the platform don't come easy anywhere. 

By the way, if I ask you which game do you really want to replay ? and play online MP match against me? What will be your answer? 😆

On 8/12/2021 at 4:56 AM, Razor1911 said:

By the way, if I ask you which game do you really want to replay ? and play online MP match against me? What will be your answer? 😆

I would say let it be Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO). I'm sure that it's going to be very thrilling one. 

On 8/11/2021 at 1:24 AM, Razor1911 said:

There are plenty of active gaming communities but you won't find one that's non-toxic and as helpful as VGR. I've been on quite a few and this is the first place where everyone for the most part gets along or at least acts civil towards each other. I've even seen forum members get doxxed by the moderator before in another community just because they had an opposing view.

36 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

There are plenty of active gaming communities but you won't find one that's non-toxic and as helpful as VGR. I've been on quite a few and this is the first place where everyone for the most part gets along or at least acts civil towards each other. I've even seen forum members get doxxed by the moderator before in another community just because they had an opposing view.

Exactly, it's actually why I love how conversation flows here with no much beef and misunderstanding unlike other forums. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Does such things really happens? I have been active in some other forums too, but really didn't have any issues. Might be, because I don't haven't gone against any mod or admin. 😆

11 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Does such things really happens? I have been active in some other forums too, but really didn't have any issues. Might be, because I don't haven't gone against any mod or admin. 😆

In most cases, it's always you against the mod is administrators but with a toxic member who is willing to drag you down with him or her. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

In most cases, it's always you against the mod is administrators but with a toxic member who is willing to drag you down with him or her. 

Hmm that may be the case, but it's quite unfortunate too. I mean, we should treat each other as a community members, not some outsiders. 🙄

26 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm that may be the case, but it's quite unfortunate too. I mean, we should treat each other as a community members, not some outsiders. 🙄

That's actually how it's supposed to be but most times there are some people who have really serious problems that they can't deal with. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's actually how it's supposed to be but most times there are some people who have really serious problems that they can't deal with. 

So, you have been in gaming for quite some time. Which game still you wish to play, and never got any chance playing earlier? 🧐😊

9 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

So, you have been in gaming for quite some time. Which game still you wish to play, and never got any chance playing earlier? 🧐😊

Yeah, of course I have been with gaming for as long as I can remember from my childhood. It never left me and I never left it. 

Diablo 3 is something that I'm looking forward to playing.