Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most memorable moment in MMOs for you?

In Age Of Wushu, when the four most powerful clans in our server were all allied, they used to gang up on anyone that opposed them. So what my small clan of 7 members did was infiltrate each of the guilds and started causing mischief and getting them to fight each other. By that time, we were some of the strongest fighters in the kingdom so we kept instigating battles between them and we got other smaller guilds to ambush them. This weakened everyone else severely and then we took down their guilds and recruited some of their strongest members. We created two guilds - we had one that was the "face" which painted us as a traditional guild and then we had the original 7 member guild where we worked from in the shadows to maintain control of the server. It carried on like this for 2 years but then we all kinda got bored of the game because of some drastic changes which ruined the experience.

On 4/22/2021 at 2:06 AM, StaceyPowers said:

What is the most memorable moment you experienced in an MMO?

All the experiences I had in playing Final Fantasy XIV would be considered memorable for me. I wouldn't pick out a specific one because it would make others look like they aren't worth it.