Register Now
Patrik

Mods that took the original games too far

For me :

-> The Counter Strike mod for Half Life that gave birth to one of the most popular shooting games in the world which is CS (counter strike).

-> The multiplayer mod for GTA SA which gave the game a longer life and helped people play that very decent title online with other people.

1. Endereal for Skyrim (it's practically a whole new game) and was the inspiration for a game created using Skyrim's engine (don't remember the name).
  2. Ordinator is the most popular perk overhaul mod for Skyrim and it allows for so many other gameplay styles that you'll wonder why the original game never implemented something like this.

On 4/28/2021 at 8:14 PM, Patrik said:

For me :

-> The Counter Strike mod for Half Life that gave birth to one of the most popular shooting games in the world which is CS (counter strike).

-> The multiplayer mod for GTA SA which gave the game a longer life and helped people play that very decent title online with other people.

Seriously, the Counter Strike Mod is something that I kept appreciating so much because they really did a great job with it unlike some crap they used to do.