Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

The Evil Within Series

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Resident Evil wouldn't be considered an Evil game series. They are practically two different kind of games with different storyline or narrative. 

I understand that it's a different game from resident evil's own. I just meant that, resident evil game is the only game containing the evil name which I've played before. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand that it's a different game from resident evil's own. I just meant that, resident evil game is the only game containing the evil name which I've played before. 

That's very funny to link it up like that but anyways it's not a big deal. I understand what you are trying to say, although some might be confused thinking it's the same game. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very funny to link it up like that but anyways it's not a big deal. I understand what you are trying to say, although some might be confused thinking it's the same game. 

Lol, that's exactly what I meant, I understand the misconception out there. 

The Evil Within 2 is one of the best horror games I've ever played and is a very underrated masterpiece. It has all the elements of horror that I like; from the artistic approach like that of Layers of Fear, to the outright sadistic approach both physically and psychologically. The story was intense and the gameplay was enjoyable. The monsters were some of the best I've ever seen, both artistically and horrifying. The game will make you see the mind of true evil and that's f****n scary. I'm really surprised and impressed at the work Bethesda put into this game. Why they haven't made more games in this genre or even a part 3 of Evil Within is beyond me. I think they sorely lacked at promoting this great gem of a horror game.