Register Now
killamch89

Have You Ever Had An Imaginary Friend

As a kid, I never really had any because I always had people around me. However, I knew of a friend who had an imaginary friend named Trent - At the time, I found it a bit bizarre but my friend eventually outgrew him. When we were going to high school, he even held a funeral in the woods for him lol ( it was hilarious, I'm not going to lie).

Yes, I had one from when I was very young (1/2/3) He is called Toby. I don’t remember him well from when I was younger, but he has brown, spiked hair, and brown eyes. He has almost the exact personality of me, and not many people know about him. I talk to him most days, say goodnight to him at night, play games with him in my room, etc. He has the say birthday as me.

Oddly enough my imaginary friend was a boy. His name was Jason. I don't know why a 2 year old girl would have an imaginary friend that was a boy, but mine was. As for what he looked like, that was almost 40 years ago. I don't remember what was going on 40 seconds ago. I'm not even joking about that. I'm seeing 3 neurologists for my memory issues.

On 5/16/2021 at 5:02 PM, Empire said:

Yes, I had one from when I was very young (1/2/3) He is called Toby. I don’t remember him well from when I was younger, but he has brown, spiked hair, and brown eyes. He has almost the exact personality of me, and not many people know about him. I talk to him most days, say goodnight to him at night, play games with him in my room, etc. He has the say birthday as me.

When you said you had an imaginary friend called Toby, I was reminded of one of the little girls in the Paranormal Activity movie series that had an "imaginary friend" called Toby. I was shrieking in horror for a moment lol.

On 5/16/2021 at 6:49 PM, The Blackangel said:

Oddly enough my imaginary friend was a boy. His name was Jason. I don't know why a 2 year old girl would have an imaginary friend that was a boy, but mine was. As for what he looked like, that was almost 40 years ago. I don't remember what was going on 40 seconds ago. I'm not even joking about that. I'm seeing 3 neurologists for my memory issues.

I swearing I need to see one because I keep forgetting some of the most simple things nowadays.