Register Now
killamch89

Do You Have A Morning Ritual

I have one and in the morning, the first thing I do is meditate for about 10 minutes, then write in my daily journal, go have breakfast, depending on the day, I get some exercise, hygiene and then I go look after my dogs. This has been my ritual for close to a decade. What is your morning ritual?

On 5/16/2021 at 6:46 PM, The Blackangel said:

Go to the bathroom, let the dogs outside, grab a soda, and do my normal daily thing of getting on the computer.

My dogs normally stay outside but their dog house is a concrete building with airholes and an area to poop. They love it out there - the only time I see them come inside is when I haven't fed them as yet and they come looking for me.

On 5/19/2021 at 8:45 PM, killamch89 said:

My dogs normally stay outside but their dog house is a concrete building with airholes and an area to poop. They love it out there - the only time I see them come inside is when I haven't fed them as yet and they come looking for me.

I have 3 chihuahuas, 1 pitbull, and a bulldog puppy. The chihuahuas can’t stay outside because they would get too cold, and possibly die from exposure. The pit is a different story, but she is my baby, so she’s an inside dog. The bulldog being one of our puppies (one of the chihuahuas is a puppy also) can’t really stay outside due to her age. Puppies need more inside time with their family to bond. 

Edited by The Blackangel

On 5/26/2021 at 12:24 PM, The Blackangel said:

I have 3 chihuahuas, 1 pitbull, and a bulldog puppy. The chihuahuas can’t stay outside because they would get too cold, and possibly die from exposure. The pit is a different story, but she is my baby, so she’s an inside dog. The bulldog being one of our puppies (one of the chihuahuas is a puppy also) can’t really stay outside due to her age. Puppies need more inside time with their family to bond. 

Totally understandable but my lot love touch stuff in my house and that's a definite no-no for me. I also would find them sleeping in all kinds of awkward places like the bathroom...