Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you wish you could change/fix/resolve in a video game world?

Are there ever irresolvable issues in video game universes you wish you could do something about?

Like in Skyrim, I wish I could give the Reach back to the Forsworn. I am left forever feeling a sense of incompleteness and helplessness because I can’t.

Also in Skyrim, I wish I could obliterate the Soul Cairn and take down the Ideal Masters.

And in Skyrim yet again, I wish I could find a way to communicate with the Falmer and help them rebuild a thriving society. 

These things frustrate me, but they also make Tamriel feel more real to me, since I am used to not being able to fix things IRL.

1. In Fallout 4, I wish there was a way to make the Brotherhood Of Steel and the Institute engage in all-out war just to see who'd win.
  2. In Skyrim, I wish there was a way to conjure dragons using magic instead of controlling them by Dragon Shouts. Also, I wish there was a way to revive dragons using magic.

On 5/17/2021 at 2:17 AM, killamch89 said:
  1. In Fallout 4, I wish there was a way to make the Brotherhood Of Steel and the Institute engage in all-out war just to see who'd win.
  2. In Skyrim, I wish there was a way to conjure dragons using magic instead of controlling them by Dragon Shouts. Also, I wish there was a way to revive dragons using magic.

It's definitely going to be super cool to have a way to revive dragons with magic as it would make it a little more easier.