Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most unlucky times you’ve experienced while gaming?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, that's a total heartbreak, seriously I can't really understand how that would make me feel. Sniper from no where that I probably missed 😂

Unless you too have a Sniper or a binocular , you can't see that far. I'm talking about PUBG game, and most of the time I use 8X scopes.☺️

But snipers remain camouflage with their suits and it's almost impossible to find them with naked eye. 😆

47 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Unless you too have a Sniper or a binocular , you can't see that far. I'm talking about PUBG game, and most of the time I use 8X scopes.☺️

But snipers remain camouflage with their suits and it's almost impossible to find them with naked eye. 😆

Of course yes, they are called snipers for a good reason with their skills of being very discrete while they inflict maximum damage. 

On 7/25/2021 at 11:19 PM, Heatman said:

Of course yes, they are called snipers for a good reason with their skills of being very discrete while they inflict maximum damage. 

lol. That's very hard to catch them really. Sometimes, I too think to become a Sniper, but I don't have the patience to lie down somewhere for an hour long time. 

I like real fast actions, bullets flying here and there and I am making a grand entry there. 😆

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

lol. That's very hard to catch them really. Sometimes, I too think to become a Sniper, but I don't have the patience to lie down somewhere for an hour long time. 

I like real fast actions, bullets flying here and there and I am making a grand entry there. 😆

That's my strategy too - run in and introduce myself with a hail of bullets and weaving and dodging. I can be a sniper...for a couple of minutes at most but I don't like camping at all.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's my strategy too - run in and introduce myself with a hail of bullets and weaving and dodging. I can be a sniper...for a couple of minutes at most but I don't like camping at all.

My friend is a perfect camper.  He could wait for ages, aiming at something. I don't know what he gets, afterall it reduces the KD ratio.

Normally fighting and damaging opponents is much more rewarding, it gives higher XP, and KD ratio also increases if we can kill some of them.😊

On 7/27/2021 at 8:38 PM, Razor1911 said:

Being a Sniper is a task that requires absolutely professionalism, it's not everyone that can do it perfectly. But just playing with M16 shooting up things is very easy 😂

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Being a Sniper is a task that requires absolutely professionalism, it's not everyone that can do it perfectly. But just playing with M16 shooting up things is very easy 😂

Oh man! That's my favourite riffle. And m762 too. But M416 is much more stable than others. I love the sound of it, and reloading time is very less too.

But shooting with it for mid-long range is quite a headache, it recoils heavily while aiming for that range.

28 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh man! That's my favourite riffle. And m762 too. But M416 is much more stable than others. I love the sound of it, and reloading time is very less too.

But shooting with it for mid-long range is quite a headache, it recoils heavily while aiming for that range.

It's definitely not a good piece for a long range shoot. I wouldn't try wasting my bullets for such long range with it. 

On 7/29/2021 at 10:25 PM, Heatman said:

It's definitely not a good piece for a long range shoot. I wouldn't try wasting my bullets for such long range with it. 

I had "most unlucky" moment with m416  many times. Normally, it takes 2s time to shift from a riffle to Sniper, so I switch only the scopes without switching the whole gun. 

But, sometimes I have to pay hefty price for that. M416 is worst if you are aiming at more than 200m. I had tried to battle with it for such ranges, and everytime I got knocked out first. That's very annoying. Now I don't use this gun for long range anymore. 😏

On 7/28/2021 at 7:19 AM, Razor1911 said:

My friend is a perfect camper.  He could wait for ages, aiming at something. I don't know what he gets, afterall it reduces the KD ratio.

Normally fighting and damaging opponents is much more rewarding, it gives higher XP, and KD ratio also increases if we can kill some of them.😊

Seriously, playing sniper role is very boring for me till I get the headshot. It's the only rewarding thing in playing sniper but the wait sucks. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, playing sniper role is very boring for me till I get the headshot. It's the only rewarding thing in playing sniper but the wait sucks. 

Yes. It's better to have a both of them. I mean when you are right into the fighting zone, you should go with small riffles like UZI or M416. But when the arena is big enough, you take our your M24 or AWM and have a headshot. 😊

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Yes. It's better to have a both of them. I mean when you are right into the fighting zone, you should go with small riffles like UZI or M416. But when the arena is big enough, you take our your M24 or AWM and have a headshot. 😊

Yeah, to sum it up ;having a combined weapon for such action is very important because when you have a weapon that doesn't suit the battle, you are dead even before you started. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, to sum it up ;having a combined weapon for such action is very important because when you have a weapon that doesn't suit the battle, you are dead even before you started. 

The combination really matters. I remember when my friend was playing in the beginning, he used to carry only UZI and A sniper. I mean, Uzi is Only good for short range fights, and sniper is for long range. But, most of our fight is fought in mid range. So it's better to have a mid range weapon too. That's why I prefer to have a combination of either m416/m762 along with a Sniper kar98/M24. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

Just now, Razor1911 said:

The combination really matters. I remember when my friend was playing in the beginning, he used to carry only UZI and A sniper. I mean, Uzi is Only good for short range fights, and sniper is for long range. But, most of our fight is fought in mid range. So it's better to have a mid range weapon too. That's why I prefer to have a combination of either m416/m762 along with a Sniper kar98/M24. 😊

That's the point seriously. I have been in such situations as your friend on more one occasion when I was still new at shooting games and I was rocked really hard but I have learnt my lessons.