Register Now
killamch89

Would You Consider Yourself An Introvert, An Extrovert Or A Mixture Of Both

When it comes to me, it tends to be a mixture of both and it primarily depends on my mood. Sometimes, I'm just not in the mood to socialize and will tend to stay very quiet but on other occasions, I'm cracking jokes with everyone and having a great time. What about yourself?

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

100% introvert. I prefer being left alone to my own devices. I eat roughly one a week or so, and don’t interact with the human race unless I have no choice in the matter.

I do prefer to hang around introverts because at least they don't usually sit around gossiping about some stupid crap or other people's lives. I honestly hate it.

For me it just depends on the company. I'm an introvert naturally, but in good company I'm an extrovert. But since I feel like an alien most of the time around people, most of the time I'm an introvert. But if I go to a festival or something where all kinds of interesting people come together, then I'm an extrovert. I'm very sensitive to the 'weather' of crowds. I can feel it when there is good energy and bad energy. Also, I tend to feel comfortable in high energy areas which tend to be the lower income communities with bustling crowds. But if I go to a wealthy suburb, the energy is way different as people are more hard nosed and glare a lot. They aren't free of character. So I shut down in an angry little bubble. 

9 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

For me it just depends on the company. I'm an introvert naturally, but in good company I'm an extrovert. But since I feel like an alien most of the time around people, most of the time I'm an introvert. But if I go to a festival or something where all kinds of interesting people come together, then I'm an extrovert. I'm very sensitive to the 'weather' of crowds. I can feel it when there is good energy and bad energy. Also, I tend to feel comfortable in high energy areas which tend to be the lower income communities with bustling crowds. But if I go to a wealthy suburb, the energy is way different as people are more hard nosed and glare a lot. They aren't free of character. So I shut down in an angry little bubble. 

Totally understandable - If I hang around a bunch of people and pick up that they're insincere, I make it my duty to avoid these people at all cost because they're nothing but leeches in your life and will affect you spiritually and mentally. One thing I can stand is being around people with very negative energy, it's like they suck all the joy and happiness out of your life.

Whenever I get home from somewhere, forget the hands, I feel like I have to wash my soul. I have to wipe that dirty glare off me. I have to clean their stench off of me. I have to wipe their evil residue off my boots before going inside. Sanitize me under the sun and let the wind beat me. Shake the zombie virus off of me. Every time I step outside, they are there stumbling around and gazing at me with hungry eyes. They want to feed off of my life source. I keep this stone with me, to block whatever demon lurks behind those hateful eyes. They walk together in unity, never a stare at another, but forever a predatory stare at me. The hate, the hunger, the need to feed off of me. I try to step quietly and live my life among these monsters. Get what I need and come back home. Don't linger or they will surround me and feed. Every now and then I see one of my kind. And we acknowledge each other's precious life force. We can't gather too close or our energy will stir the monsters. They will sense it, get excited from our energy. They will make noises and twitch sporadically in pangs of hunger. Me and the other live soul watches each other's back as we work our way back to our vehicles, and nod one last time as we go back to our homes. Our home in the middle of this apocalypse. 

23 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Whenever I get home from somewhere, forget the hands, I feel like I have to wash my soul. I have to wipe that dirty glare off me. I have to clean their stench off of me. I have to wipe their evil residue off my boots before going inside. Sanitize me under the sun and let the wind beat me. Shake the zombie virus off of me. Every time I step outside, they are there stumbling around and gazing at me with hungry eyes. They want to feed off of my life source. I keep this stone with me, to block whatever demon lurks behind those hateful eyes. They walk together in unity, never a stare at another, but forever a predatory stare at me. The hate, the hunger, the need to feed off of me. I try to step quietly and live my life among these monsters. Get what I need and come back home. Don't linger or they will surround me and feed. Every now and then I see one of my kind. And we acknowledge each other's precious life force. We can't gather too close or our energy will stir the monsters. They will sense it, get excited from our energy. They will make noises and twitch sporadically in pangs of hunger. Me and the other live soul watches each other's back as we work our way back to our vehicles, and nod one last time as we go back to our homes. Our home in the middle of this apocalypse. 

Sounds like you really don’t like people like me. I intentionally take it upon myself to be the thorn in the world’s side. Misanthrope, sociopath, hateful, bitch, insane, violent, evil, vile, sick, cruel, malicious, vindictive, all of the above. Every single one has been used to describe me more times than I could count. All are spot on, and something I take pride in. It keeps people further away, so that I don’t have to deal with any of their stupid bullshit. An ex once said that if they had to choose between being afraid of me or the devil, then the devil could piss off.

There are 6 people on my good side. And that side is a razor thin line. One slip, and you will never be on it again. I haunt my enemies. I do things that they know I am the cause, but can’t prove. I’ve destroyed more than one life. In some cases they don’t have to worry about it anymore...