Register Now
killamch89

Do you judge a book by its cover?

Personally, no I don't. However, I do take note of someone's actions and if I seen any signs of cruelty towards undeserving people such as homeless or kids in need or animals, I'll immediately cut this person off because they'll likely try to do the same to you at some point. What about you? Do you judge a book by its cover?

I do, it a lot.I read only paperbacks, and i read mostly Fantasy so it often helps with selecting a book.For example i found out about Brandon Sanderson because cover art of "Way if the kings" looked so freaking cool.But it also led to less fortunate purchases, when cover looked awesome, but the book itself was bland.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

I do, it a lot.I read only paperbacks, and i read mostly Fantasy so it often helps with selecting a book.For example i found out about Brandon Sanderson because cover art of "Way if the kings" looked so freaking cool.But it also led to less fortunate purchases, when cover looked awesome, but the book itself was bland.

He meant do you judge people by how they look.

11 hours ago, Empire said:

I was talking metaphorically as in do you judge people by their appearances or do you actually get to know them before you form some sort of a conclusion about them.