Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or just in the normal real world?

Honestly, this is a tough one but I'd much rather go with the real world because I much rather live in the imperfect reality than a virtual reality where all my wishes are granted because I know that if something were to happen to that virtual reality machine, I'd end up back in the real world. What's your choice?

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

VR. I don't need all my wishes granted, unless it's the simplest ones (food, shelter, water, and solitude) but get me the fuck out of this world NOW.

That's totally understood and I'd agree to some extent but for me personally, I just have this issue with someone else hacking and potentially invading that VR space.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It's an either or question unfortunately but what would your mix contain? What elements would you keep or get rid of?

Like ... put a filter in to stop the really over-the-line shit. The only wish I want granted is no more permanent/chronic injuries or illnesses or loss of function or pain. I'll keep the rest as it is.

On 5/30/2021 at 12:29 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Like ... put a filter in to stop the really over-the-line shit. The only wish I want granted is no more permanent/chronic injuries or illnesses or loss of function or pain. I'll keep the rest as it is.

That sounds pretty good.