Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather your only mode of transportation be a donkey or a giraffe?

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have rode donkeys, and they ride rough. I would like to try a giraffe though. The problem is finding a barn tall enough to hold one.

Giraffes are pretty hard to maintain actually and if the were to drop in a body of water high enough, they'd be unable to get themselves up and would drown (at least, that's what I saw on a sanctuary documentary I watched some time ago). The thing about the giraffe is that it'd be unique though - Imagine pulling up on a giraffe? 🤣

I would go on foot. I can't stand noisy donkeys. They sound like freakin dinosaurs, as if I knew right? I swear you can hear donkeys miles away. You probably should have secretly encoded the question donkey or elephant. (blue vs red). But elephants take up all the room and resources if you know what I mean. A giraffe would be difficult getting around some places, under a bridge or barn, even trees if you wanted to go through woods. But I would probably end up choosing a donkey so I can see over its head. 

On 5/28/2021 at 9:40 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I would go on foot. I can't stand noisy donkeys. They sound like freakin dinosaurs, as if I knew right? I swear you can hear donkeys miles away. You probably should have secretly encoded the question donkey or elephant. (blue vs red). But elephants take up all the room and resources if you know what I mean. A giraffe would be difficult getting around some places, under a bridge or barn, even trees if you wanted to go through woods. But I would probably end up choosing a donkey so I can see over its head. 

It's true - you can hear donkeys from miles away and they do have tendency to kick random people they don't like which is why I choose one lol. Elephants are pretty awesome ones but I went for something unique like a giraffe.