Register Now
killamch89

What do you wish grew on trees?

I was going to say money as well. My problem now is thinking up something else. I could agree with NPC's (which I already do) in RDR2 and say whiskey, but I want to pick something better. And I need my brain to realize that fruit already grows on trees and leave that one the hell out of the equation.

On 5/28/2021 at 9:07 AM, The Blackangel said:

I was going to say money as well. My problem now is thinking up something else. I could agree with NPC's (which I already do) in RDR2 and say whiskey, but I want to pick something better. And I need my brain to realize that fruit already grows on trees and leave that one the hell out of the equation.

It depends on what kind of fruit you're talking because not every fruit grows on trees. I also thought about some kind of mystical fruit, probably one that instantly restores your physical, spiritual and mental energy.

I know not every fruit grows on trees.😉 But my brain kept telling me just fruit in general. Most people would instantly think of things like apples, oranges, pears, peaches, cherries, and plums before thinking of things like berries or melons.

An immortality/perfect health elixir would be great. I would give it to all my pets, especially my dog and rats. Another rat died last night. So I don't know what the hell is going on.

On 5/30/2021 at 10:59 AM, The Blackangel said:

I know not every fruit grows on trees.😉 But my brain kept telling me just fruit in general. Most people would instantly think of things like apples, oranges, pears, peaches, cherries, and plums before thinking of things like berries or melons.

An immortality/perfect health elixir would be great. I would give it to all my pets, especially my dog and rats. Another rat died last night. So I don't know what the hell is going on.

Have your rats shown any kind of unusual symptoms or illness? Or do they just suddenly die?

Possum is the first one we saw with any symptoms instead of just finding her body. The act like they’re drunk, falling all over themselves and stumbling around. Their eyes are droopy. I’m not sure what’s causing it, but we’re seeing the vet on an emergency visit tomorrow. So hopefully we’ll figure it out.

Money do grow in trees 😜 you get paper then you have to work on making paper then into money and then print them and all that dance.  Leaves with the texture and qualities of paper towels, without having to cut down and process the whole tree. Ultimate biodegradable eco-friendly napkins.

Or Weed 😜 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Money do grow in trees 😜 you get paper then you have to work on making paper then into money and then print them and all that dance.  Leaves with the texture and qualities of paper towels, without having to cut down and process the whole tree. Ultimate biodegradable eco-friendly napkins.

Or Weed 😜 

Money is actually made from a cotton fiber paper, not wood pulp paper.

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Possum is the first one we saw with any symptoms instead of just finding her body. The act like they’re drunk, falling all over themselves and stumbling around. Their eyes are droopy. I’m not sure what’s causing it, but we’re seeing the vet on an emergency visit tomorrow. So hopefully we’ll figure it out.

Okay - that's good to hear.