Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

New death row laws will allow execution of gas used by nazis and firing squads in republican states

At first I thought, you can't be serious. But sure enough some republican states are now signing bills into law that would use hydrogen cyanide, which was the same gas used by the Nazis in extermination camps. And another republican state is allowing the use of a firing squad. Currently what is used is lethal injection and the electric chair. The chair seems pretty barbaric too, but I don't know what to think about the republican new fascination with firing squads and gas used by Nazis. This seems to me a clear warning sign of the direction republicans are running towards. Almost as if they are trying new things for in their minds of what is to come. Mass incarceration and genocide maybe? They have been obsessed with rushing the killing of death row inmates. Maybe some deserve to die for the things they have done. But this direction of execution is scary. To witness this simmering in their minds is scary. Because at what point are they gonna cross the line and execute prisoners that doesn't deserve it? It's very disgraceful to say the least. We should all be very concerned by this. 

Are you really surprised? They’re in love with Adolf. We had Adolf 2.0 here. Now they’re modeling themselves after the original. The only thing that I wish ours had in common with version 1.0 is that v1.0 killed itself when it knew all was lost. We weren’t that lucky. They’re implementing old nazi weaponry to use alongside any modern weapons they can get their grubby mitts on.

Either they get taken down, or we’re all fucked, American or not.

Death is death.  As long as the pain is non-existent, what method shouldn't matter.    Well, people claim execution methods are painless, but science seems to say people feel what happens at death.   Well, basically, I think the death penalty proves nothing, is hypocritical, and is barbaric, but that's for another thread.