Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather wake up in the middle of an unknown desert or wake up in a rowboat on an unknown body of water?

I'd say the body of water and here's why - you'll probably be able to find fish in the water, hydration from the water and if you have something to row with which should be somewhat easy with boards and stuff like that floating on the water, you can paddle yourself in a particular direction. If you see any signs of land, I'd paddle towards it. In the desert, you're stuck with ridiculous which in itself can kill you, venomous animals such as snakes, scorpions and other dangerous criters and on top of that, your only source of water cutting a cactus (good luck trying to find something to do that). What would you choose?

If it's fresh water, then I'll take the boat. If it's salt water, then you're pretty much screwed either way. Another thing about the desert that you have to worry about is that it often drops to below freezing temperatures at night. So even if you found a water source, you could very easily die of hypothermia during the night.

But either way, I say the rowboat is the better choice.

I say rowbost.

1. I hate hot weather and not going to last anymore secs
  2. In the desert there is no food or water
  3. On the ocean you can fish for food at least and eat food regards water you going to be stuck unles you pee for water
  4. You are not alone on the rowboat and that will help you stay alive more and talk to that SEXY girl - 

Yeah It's going to be a good looking sexy girl with me 😛

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If it's fresh water, then I'll take the boat. If it's salt water, then you're pretty much screwed either way. Another thing about the desert that you have to worry about is that it often drops to below freezing temperatures at night. So even if you found a water source, you could very easily die of hypothermia during the night.

But either way, I say the rowboat is the better choice.

Thanks for reminding me of the frigid temperatures at night. Even if it's salt water, I pretty much guarantee you'll survive much longer under those conditions.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

I say rowbost.

1. I hate hot weather and not going to last anymore secs
  2. In the desert there is no food or water
  3. On the ocean you can fish for food at least and eat food regards water you going to be stuck unles you pee for water
  4. You are not alone on the rowboat and that will help you stay alive more and talk to that SEXY girl - 

Yeah It's going to be a good looking sexy girl with me 😛

The scenario is about being stuck by yourself. How are you hallucinating and you're not even in a desert? 🤣