Register Now
killamch89

What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?

I'd  say a boxing match because it'd be funny to see a bunch of lazy politicians having a go at each other. Could you imagine the leader of Sweden vs Germany or something that ridiculous? Now, I'd love to see that! What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?

They should have a state of the art VR war game that the countries play and will go on how ever long it takes till one surrenders. I can't think of the prize for winning or what you lose if you surrender. But they will have real world stats and arsenal to imitate in the game. Maybe the losers should be jailed for 10 years, so your freedom will make you play your best. 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Forced public castration and forced public hysterectomies. I doubt many national leaders would get the itch to fight if that were the consequence.

Or do an old cowboy shootout lol.

13 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

They should have a state of the art VR war game that the countries play and will go on how ever long it takes till one surrenders. I can't think of the prize for winning or what you lose if you surrender. But they will have real world stats and arsenal to imitate in the game. Maybe the losers should be jailed for 10 years, so your freedom will make you play your best. 

Maybe let the loser lose their term in office with immediate effect - politicians hate losing power...