Register Now
killamch89

How useful would you be in a zombie apocalypse?

Personally, I'm good at the following:

1. At fighting/killing things/using weapons such as crossbows, guns and knives but also good at running and barricading an area if necessary.
  2. At sneaking around undetected and pretty agile in terms of climbing.
  3. Starting fires by rubbing sticks and cooking stuff using tin cans along with other survival skills.
  4. Finding key items such as maps, communication devices and locating extracting items from one area to another.
  5. Making tactical decisions and blowing up stuff when nothing else works

In conclusion, Id say I'd be pretty useful in a zombie apocalypse but knowing myself, I'd probably be out actively try to find the source of the issue and getting rid of it rather than bunkering down in an area and hoping I'll stay safe forever. What about you? How useful would you be in a zombie apocalypse?

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would be the bait, since I'm stuck in a fucking chair and can't do much else.

You could get a sniper rifle and put you in a tower. Or mount a machine gun on top of an assault vehicle. Rip some bandits to shreds and let the mist of blood freshen your skin on a hot summer day.  

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

You could get a sniper rifle and put you in a tower. Or mount a machine gun on top of an assault vehicle. Rip some bandits to shreds and let the mist of blood freshen your skin on a hot summer day.  

Or better yet, have her posted up somewhere and have her talk over a PA system completely distracting those bandits while they stumble into some traps. That could also work on zombies as well.

I am a dead eye. I don’t know anyone else who can light a match from 60’ with a .22 rifle. I got my first gun when I was 5, and have been shooting since then. If I have a scope that is correctly sighted in, then from a football field away you could choose whether you wanted me to shoot it in the left eye or the right eye. With a 9mm that I used to have, it was so cheap that I could have emptied the clip at the dirt and missed every time. I’m glad I got rid of that POS and got a quality one instead.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Or better yet, have her posted up somewhere and have her talk over a PA system completely distracting those bandits while they stumble into some traps. That could also work on zombies as well.

I do ramble and get off topic a lot don’t I?

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I do ramble and get off topic a lot don’t I?

Sometimes but it just seems like a good way to lure some people into a trap. They'd definitely be curious to find out who's behind the microphone and that would distract them.